Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What do you think are the biggest challenges facing journalism today

I think the biggest problem is that there are so many different places to look for journalists. If you have this opinion, then you follow that one person. The problem may be that this person twists facts in their favor just to get their point across. For example, Fox News and CNN report the same events happening, yet you get a completely different view of the event from each person. It is almost a joke to me at this point how people argue about political issues. I think what needs to happen is that the news needs to come from one source to make sure all the facts are correct, then these other organizations can eat them up all they want.  I just want to go to the source, I do not want anyone's agenda mixed into my news intake.

Another way to fix it would be to require people to try to report on both sides of the story. that will never happen because people have to get paid and sponsor pay to be behind one side of the issue and not the other. Why do you think so many advertisers left Rush?!

No comments:

Post a Comment